- How will I get paid for my tutorials?
We work with projects. Thus, you will receive the payment only after your project has been reviewed and evaluated by your Art Director and the necessary corrections made. The amount you receive will depend on the difficulty of the tutorial as well as on its technique and quality; such parameters will be determined by the Art Director.
Once the project is finished, you will receive the invoice and the confirmation process starts. Payments will be received monthly, between the 10th and 15th via Paypal, Payoneer or Skrill.
- How long should my tutorials be?
Generally, the length of our video tutorials is 15 to 30 minutes. In the case of text tutorials, they have on average 20 steps.
Courses are longer since they cover elaborated explanations. Courses minimum length is 1:30 h and they are divided in lessons.
- What are the courses and tutorials about? Can I choose my own topic?
The courses and tutorials offered in our platform are focused on developing skills related to digital art:
- Flat Design
- Graphic Design
- 3D Modeling
You will send your proposal for the tutorials or courses and then the Art Director will decide which one to publish.
- What else do I need to send?
If this is your first time working with us, you should sign up in tutpad.com and complete your profile uploading a photo and adding a personal description to the bio with the links to your social networks. The project will not be finished until all the material is handed in.
The material we need you to send us will depend on the project you want to develop.
-You must send a folder with the screen shots (830px width) properly named (01,02, 03,…)
- You must also send a text file with all the steps you followed in your tutorial clearly explained. You will also need to include here the images in the same position you want them to appear in our website.
- You must send us an .mp4 file, with a H.264 format and the following dimensions: 1920x1080.
-We need you to send us the lessons of your course with the same format that the video tutorials.
-Also a trailer introducing yourself and explaining what your course is about and what the subscribers are going to learn in it.
- A text file with a brief description of the course, the topics you are going to talk about, information about the project and the requisites to do the course.
For any of the three projects, you will also send:
-An editable original file (PSD, AI, AE, Obj, Render) with a minimum size of 1920x960.
-Any other resource necessary for the project (specific typography, images, etc.)
- Which format should I use for the tutorials?
We use a new system which offers our teachers the possibility of editing their text tutorials directly on the website. However, you will need to send all the files to you Art Director.
Courses and video tutorials
Videos used for courses and video tutorials must have the following characteristics: .mp4, H.264 format and 1920x1080.
If you want to become a design teacher, apply here: